Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mencari Keikhlasan

'INDAHNYA PERSAHABATAN ANDAINYA disulami KEIKHLASAN'

"Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"

"A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO LIKES YOU AS YOU ARE"
*********************************************************************************************************************
sebenarnya byk quotes psl friendship ni..tp sumenye indah..sumenye mcm best jew..tp ade jew quotes psl frenship yg negative...em...quotes negative psl frenship ni kalo bc kdg2 btol gak..hahaha...bc jela..busan2....leh d bace time kite ase kite sorg2...xde kwn2..hahahah

"I just killed my best friend...and my worst enemy." "What's the difference?" -erm..yg nih ak no komen..

"When I needed you most when I needed a friend, you let me down now like I let you down then"- yg nih lak..ak ase x bek nk wat cmtuh...bia jela..xyah nk bls2..(bajet baik)

"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks" -yup..yg neh ak stuju la.....hahaha...ni ala2 mcm i can forgive but i can't forget..chewahhh

Friends are like roses...you have to look out for the pricks!
*************************************************************************************
emm....xtaw la nape ank nk tulis psl nih...tp ak layan jela...hahaha..
ni lirik2 yg bole la nk layan~~~

"Take my hand, and hold on tight, don't let go, don't you dare even try, there are so many roads to travel, so much still to find, and with the help of our lord, I want you to help me try and reach for the sky."

"As we go on.. We remeber... All the times, we had together... As our lives change...come whatever We will still be friends 4-Ever "-ni da biase dgr kot

"I hope you got all the answers and you've come to understand That people and things are always going to change And you can't stop them now."

"Don't want to leave, but we both know sometimes it's better to go. Somehow I know we'll meet again, not sure quite where and I don't know just when you're in my heart, so until then, smile, don't want to cry saying goodbye."


erm..sory la kwn2, kdg2 aku bkn la kwn yg terbaik..:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates